Student Learning Outcomes
Learning outcomes for the socio-political communication program
- Describe the communication discipline and its central questions.
- Employ communication theories, perspectives, principles, and concepts.
- Engage in communication inquiry
- Create messages appropriate to the audience, purpose, and context
- Critically analyze messages
- Demonstrate the ability to accomplish communicative goals
- Apply ethical communication principles and practices
- Utilize communication to embrace difference
- Influence public discourse