Broadening your knowledge base
The communication studies track offers you the greatest flexibility of all the communication department’s programs. Through this program, you receive broad exposure to all the specialties within the department and are well prepared to work in a variety of communication industry settings.
The primary areas of study within the communication studies track include the following:
- Interpersonal communication and public speaking
- Intercultural communication and health
- Nonverbal communication and listening
- Small group and organizational communication
- Interpersonal communication, family communication and gender
- Rhetorical studies and public speaking
For a more detailed outline of the classes required for the communication studies track, please view the advising sheet.